A common topic throughout Ellen White's prolific writings is healthy living. She believed that the use of artificial drugs and drug-taking accounted for a great many deaths that could have been avoided had the doctor and patient faithfully relied upon God and His plan for health and healing.
While times have changed, her warnings still hold much value. Each and every day, people around the globe depend more and more upon the medications often forced upon them by doctors and pharmaceutical companies. Through this compilation of her writings on the use of drugs in the care of the sick, Ellen White urges the reader to try a different way—THE BETTER WAY… GOD'S WAY.
- Drugs and Their Use
- A Vivid Presentation on the Effects of Drugs
- Statements Which May Serve to Define Drugs
- Drugs as Employed in Medical Practice
- Balancing Statements Which May Help Us Find Our Way
- The Call for the Use of Simple Remedies
- Medication in Our Sanitariums
- Ellen G. White and Her Use of Remedies
- the SEveral Schools of Medicine
- How Our Physicians Should Be Trained
- Seventh-day Adventists to Influence Medical Practice
- Appendix A: A Letter by Dr Paulson on the Use od Drugs
- Appendix B: Questions