Barley Grass (Hordeum vulgare) is one of nature's alkalising food that contains a wide range of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and antioxidants; as well as being a rich source of fibre. This provides a nutrient rich food for sports people, dieters and others who need more energy.
- Vitamins: for the normal processing of protein, carbohydrates and fat for energy
- Minerals: to aid normal energy production, immunity, oxygen transport and general metabolism
- Amino acids: the building blocks of protein in our muscles
- Fibre: for normal bowel elimination and balance of friendly gut bacteria
- Rich in the enzyme Superoxide Dismutase, which supports antioxidant defense. Antioxidants are our first line of defence against damaging free radicals.
This Barley Grass Powder has been made from GM Free, young green Barley
grass shoots that are grown in the fertile soil of New Zealand.
Suggested Use: Mix with juice, smoothies,
salad dressing or other food.
Adults: Take 1-2 teaspoons daily
Children: Take 1/2 - 1 teaspoon daily (adult supervision recommended), build up to twice daily over the first month, or as professionally recommended.
Cautions: Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a
medical condition or taking medication before supplementing.